Getting the most out of The Carrolier Academy
We at the Carrolier Academy want you and your young dancer to enjoy classes and have a wonderful experience with us. To help us all along the way we have a few guidelines that we should all follow.
Dress Code- Dress for success!
Dancers are required to wear black shorts and a white t shirt bearing the school logo. Dance shoes and poodle socks should be worn at all times during class unless otherwise instructed.
Class Expectations-Now we look like a team let's act like a team
- Respect your instructors and they will respect you
- Respect your fellow dancers
- Always stay POSITIVE- Believe in yourself and good things will happen
- No gossiping or bullying -we are a team!
- Keep your hands to yourself during class- for obvious reasons
- This is a DANCE studio- remember you are here to dance
- Use your inside voice- yes...you....you know who you are - (this does not apply to instructors)
- Arrive on time and be prepared to work- we are going to put you through your paces
- We enjoy having you in class but when it's over please leave promptly and quietly- we look forward to seeing you next time
- Communication is important so if you have any questions or concerns please contact us to set up an appointment outside of class time- our young dancers will appreciate it
Tuition- We would love to teach for free but we need to eat too
Tuition is due in full on the 1 of each month. A $25 late fee will be assessed after the 15 of each month. You may pay online by credit card or by check/cash which can be given to your instructor. Please note a $25 fee will be charged for any returned checks. Checks should be made out to Carrolier Productions INC. Please note we can not refund tuition.
There is an annual registration of $35 or $50/family. This fee will cover all administrative expenses associated with the school including the Carrolier Academy being registered with an coimisiun le rinci gaelacha (CLRG) in Dublin. This allows all dancers to compete. Registration is non refundable
We missed you!
If you're sick or out of town and miss a class we would like to make it up to you. Please join us for a make up class within 2 months of the missed class- just let us know in advance.